Huzzah, another vlog! This one is a TINY bit longer because I talk about Julep. A few things about this week: I decided to start eating clean and have downloaded a meal plan from Blogilates. We had a bit of trouble earlier this week with the snow storm, but I won’t go into detail on that, you can just scroll my twitter. I also got to help out last minute with Bloggiesta!
From Edelweiss and Netgalley:
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson – OH MY GODDDDD. Okay, so I should immediately start this, but I’m kind of holding off for the physical copy because I am quoted in the physical ARC. But who knows how long I can hold out.
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas – Hello, historical fiction with supernatural elements? That’s totally up my alley.
The Real Boy by Anne Ursu – I had to have this after being totally in love with Breadcrumbs.
The Chaos Of Stars by Kiersten White – Two words: Egyptian Gods!
VIII by HM Castor – Yo, it’s all about how King Henry the 8th turns into a douche. CANT WAIT!
Maid Of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan – Orphans and a secret society of women who protect the queen, of freakin course I requested this one.
The Edge Of Never byÂ J.A Redmerski – This was 99 cents and I am totally in the market to try more New Adult books, plus a few people I like LOVED this book.
Lady Maggie’s Secret Scandal by Grace Burrows – This one was a freebie so of course I snatched it up. It’s a historical romance published by Sourcebooks.
Wait For You by J. Lynn – Another new adult, this was 99 cents yesterday so I snatched it up. It’s only $2.99, might be worth it.
In case you skipped it or missed it, hereâ€™s a recap of what weâ€™ve posted here last week:
- I LOVED Liar & Spy by Rebecca Stead.
- Decided to be ambitious and set some goals for Bloggiesta
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver left me feeling disappointed.
- I host a mini challenge for Bloggiesta onÂ Stumble Upon and talk about how it can up your page views.
- Noting that Jennifer E. Smith has such long book titles with this review ofÂ This Is What Happy Looks Like.
- I’ve become one of those people who is obsessed with my phone and reading on it.
- Basically Lindsey Leavitt is the queen of adorable contemporary YA, withÂ Going Vintage.
- I put off this review ofÂ The Sea Of Tranquility by Katja Millay for months because I couldn’t find the perfect words for it.
- You know that horrible spending habit? I have one and here’s ten books I bought but STILL HAVEN’T READ.
- In which I am on the fence aboutÂ Strands Of Bronze And Gold by Jane Nickerson.
- That one time I went to a Christening and had no idea what to get and so I share my new found knowledge of bookish gift ideas with you.
Stacking The Shelves is hosted byÂ Tyngaâ€™s Reviews.