Y’all, I am such a fan of Michelle over at Galleysmith. She writes articulate, intelligent reviews. BUT EVEN BETTER? She has really awesome ideas. You see, Michelle, inspired by a friend, came up with this system for picking the next few books you read called the List Of Ten. I love the idea and asked her if it was okay if I made my own list and added to it a little and she said it was okay.
Friends, these are the next 12 books I will be reading. Posting this on the blog I hope will make me more committed to actually following through.
1. Series: A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young
2. eBook: The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (currently reading)
3. Audiobook: Moby Dick by Herman MelvilleÂ (currently listening — also this is on my Fill In The Gaps project)
4. Backlist: Magic Bites by Kate Daniels
5. Backlist: Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
6. ARC: Insignia by SJ Kincaid
7. ARC: EnchantedÂ by Alethea Kontis
8. New Release: Gilt by Katherine Longshore (technically this isn’t out until May 15, but by the time I finish all these books this will officially be a new release, also I have already started this)
9. New Release: The Hero’s Guide To Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy
10. Can’t Wait: Defiance by CJ Redwyne
11. Goodreads: American Gods by Neil GaimanÂ (this is based on my Goodreads To Be Read shelf, I am going in order by date added)
12. Blog Tour: Revived by Cat Patrick
My question to you: Have you read any of these books? If you were to pick your reads out ahead of time what would you pick?