I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Read Recommend Remember For Teens by Rachelle Rogers Knight
Published by Bibliopages on 2008-09-01
Genres: Juvenile Nonfiction, Literary Criticism & Collections, Reference
Buy on Amazon
Read, Remember, Recommend: A Reading List Journal for Teens is a complete organizing resource for teens who love to read and those who need a companion for their school assignments or summer reading programs. The journal is complete with thousands of reading suggestions, journaling pages and lists. The lists include: books to read, favorite authors, titles to recommend and books loaned and borrowed.
So, I thought a vlog would be a better way to review Read, Recommend, Remember For Teens by Rachelle Rogers Knight, as it is so visual.
- The book is divided into different sections: Awards And Notable Lists, To Read, Journal Pages, Recommendations, Loaner Lists, Resources
- Yes, that is Billy Joel in the background. That’s how I roll.
- I liked the lists
- Book marks are more useful than a journal
- The journal pages are an easy to way to organize reviews if you are just starting out
- Recommendations tab – write out what you would recommend, why, who – great for making a quick list
- Resources – contains WHOA resources
- Yeah, I would recommend this to new bloggers, especially.