So I’m a day late to the party — curse you work, curse you!
However, Adele at Persnickety Snark had a super cool idea to spread positivity through the blogosphere by asking people to blog about why they love YA Blogging. I’m not technically a YA blogger, as I review adult books too, but thought I’d participate anyway.
For Those Without Video Capabilities:
- I review adult books on occasion, yet still feel accepted in the YA community
- I don’t get made fun of for my Harry Potter Snuggie (to my face)
- Meeting authors
- Twitter complaining
- The Friendships
- Glee — I discovered it through blogger tweets
- How sometimes bad situations can be turned into something positive
- How many new books I’ve been turned onto
- Thank YOU for being amazing.