Sometimes, I like to challenge myself a little bit on the weekends. I especially like to challenge myself on the weekends where I have no plans. AND I KNOW THIS IS SUPER WEIRD, but sometimes I like being anti-social and barricading myself in with a nice pile of books.
This weekend, from today, FRIDAY to Sunday, I am challenging myself to finish ten books from my review pile. Why?
- A) It’ll be easier to get rid of some books.
- B) I want to get ahead of my goodreads challenge even MORE.
- C) I want to stockpile some reviews so as to be more organized and less overwhelmed.
So, I bet you are wondering what the ten books I chose are. Their unread pages add up to 2056. I already started one of them yesterday,Â Incarnate by Jodi Meadows.
The other books:
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
- Hidden by Sophie Jordan
- Batman: Super Villains Strike by Michael Teitelbaum
- My Own Revolution by Carolyn Marsden
- The Revolution Of Evelyn Serrano by Sonia Manzano
- My Book Of Life By Angel by Martine Leavitt
- All The Right Stuff by Walter Dean Meyers
- Zom-B by Darren Shan
- Come August, Come Freedom by Gigi Amateau
- Floors: 3 Below by Patrick Carmen
It’s likely I won’t be able to get all of these books read, but heck, even half is a big accomplishment. Plus, you know what they say: shoot for the moon and even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
What about you all? Any good reading planned for this weekend, let me know in the comments!