1. Not be such a lazy ass. The time has come, said the walrus, to review books within a week of reading them.
2. Stop being a slave to ARCs. More than half of my 2010 reads were review copies. I am dying to read books I already own, and am making pretty good progress as of late.
3. Read what I want. If I’m not feeling something, I’m just going to DNF it.
4. Be a kinder person. I like to pop off at the mouth on twitter (FYI I am currently watching A Bad Girls Club marathon). I need to stop doing that as it does just create drama. So when I need to rant, I will do it in private in google chat. HOWEVER, I will be nicer to newer/less popular bloggers, because you all are awesome.
5. Get off the couch/get my nose out of a book. I love reading, but sometimes I lose out on potentially excellent social situations because I’m being a homebody. Also, I gained weight from not being as active. I have a gym membership now, though. SO, I will be fit again, and social again.
6. To not ever look busted in vlogs. Just because I blog about books doesn’t mean I need to look like a sloth in the videos I make about reading/books/fragments, etc.
7. To read more widely. 2010 was my year of YA, which, FYI I loved. This year though, is going to be my year of passionately reading. If I am feeling a book, I am going to read it. In 2010 I would look at something on my shelf, want to read it, sigh, and move to my obligation. That’s not how it will be in 2011. I tried a bit too hard to niche, I think.