Oh my goodness you guys! I read so many wonderful books in 2012. I’m actually still reading books for 2012 — and so at 251 at time of writing it was SO hard to narrow my favorites down to ten, but I have to be 100% honest with my favorites even if a few are on every other list and even if I come across as kind of cliche. ALSO! These are in no particular order, just the order they popped into my head while writing this. You can read my reviews for more info.
1. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
3. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
4. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
5. The Sea Of Tranquility by Katja Millay
6. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
7. A Game Of Thrones by George RR Martin
8. The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
9. Okay For Now by Gary Schmidt
10. For Darkness Shows The Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish!