Top 10 Books To Read In A Day
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and The Bookish and was created by the Perpetual Page Turner.
I love it when I have a day off and I can just read all day. And this week’s theme is perfect because it’s all about those books you read in a single day, or even a single sitting.
The Westing Game
2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead because who doesn’t like sexay Russian Vampires?
3. The BFG by Roald Dahl because he’s an old standby, y’all. Also? Hilarious.
4. Tuesdays At The Castle by Jessica Day George because I love when setting is a character and the pranks cracked me up.
Tuesdays At The Castle
5. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan because Percy Jackson is my king.
The Lightning Thief
6. Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins because hello my imagination took a trip to Paris and met a boyyyyyy.
Anna And The French Kiss
7. The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart because I, too, am partial to footnotes and kissing.
The Boyfriend List
8. If I Stay by Gayle Forman because nothing keeps me riveted like huge, racking, sobs.
If I Stay
9. Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling because let’s be real here, we all know why. HARRY FUCKING POTTER YOU GUYS.
I've caught the golden snitch!
10. Anne Of Green Gables by LM Montgomery because dudes Carrots and Gilbert Blythe and gettin’ crunk on Strawberry Cordial is exactly how I want to spend my day.
Anne Of Green Gables