Five Reasons Friday is a brand new feature I am rolling out to shine a spotlight on my favorite book blogs. These are the blogs that don’t necessarily have the most followers, but continually impress me with their content. Please, do not email me asking to be featured as I don’t want to be put in the position of saying no.
Why Should You Be Reading Lisa’s Blog?
1. Chances are if you reading book blogs, you are kind of a nerd. People like us — nerds — will find a haven while reading Lisa’s blog, as she consistently features nerdery.
2. You know that awesome TV show, that you’ve heard of, but maybe aren’t quite sure about watching — Downton Abbey?! Yes? Well, Lisa convinced me with one of her tweets to watch it. Just one tweet, not a post. Why? Because her recommendations are solid. I know I am not getting a BS recommendation from her.
3. HOLLA IF YOU LIKE QUOTES! All of Lisa’s book reviews have a favorite quote and you guys I love quotes forever and ever AMEN.
4. You know how there are some blogs out there that you can’t tell from eve? Lisa is not one of those. She has this vibrant personality that is hip and cool and made of WINNING and infuses that throughout her blog.
5. I’m just going to interject my own bias here and say that Lisa leaves some of the best comments ever. She is one of the most personable bloggers I have ever had the pleasure to come across. If you are looking to read blog from a person with a good heart who is unique and fully embraces being a nerd, then run don’t walk to Lisa’s blog.