I didn’t quite make my goals for this incarnation of the Dewey Readathon, but I’m not about to beat myself up for it, since I did last 18 hours which is nothing to sneeze at.
I read 8 whole books for the readathon!!
My last two books:
And as per Readathon tradition, the end of the event meme:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Dragonbreath Lair of the Bat Monster by Ursula Vernon
Aliens on Vacation by Clete Barrett Smith
Esio Trot by Roald Dahl
Juniper Berry by MP Kozlowsky
Torn by Mary Peterson Haddix
The Unicorn’s Tale by RL LaFevers
The Hidden Gallery by Maryrose Wood
Return To Labyrinth by Jake T. Forbes
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Juniper Berry by MP Kozlowsky – that book was terrifying
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Torn by Margaret Peterson Haddix
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Make your cheer up ahead of time.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I am 100% likely to participate again. I’ll likely do the same, be a reader and a cheerleader again.