Hello reader friends! It is nearly one of my favorite days of the year and so, because that coincides with some of my favorite TV of the year — Halloween Specials — and because I was asked to join the Peanuts Blog Tour, I thought I would do something a bit unique and different, due to really loving the Peanuts. So, okay, last night It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown was on and I definitely had some thoughts.
- Lucy is kind of stone hearted – I mean, every time she gets Charlie with the football. It’s a little bit funny though. Just once I wish he would not fall for it.
- Apparently the only costumes available when this special was made were ghosts or ghosts with a witch mask.
- Sally’s hair makes me think of Kitty’s from That 70s Show.
- I think Linus has The Great Pumpkin confused with Santa Claus.
- Who even told Linus about the Great Pumpkin?
- I love Linus’s wish for authenticity and sincerity.
- Charlie Brown keeps on getting rocks. He should teach those people a lesson (NGL, if I was a kid and got a rock, whoever gave it to me would get a rock right back, if you know what I mean).
- That Halloween party has some dope decorations. When I was a kid, they barely even bothered to decorate for Halloween parties, just maybe some streamers and that’s it. That party is definitely pinterest worthy. Also new decoration goals.
- In which Sally learns some lessons about men – namely that if you kowtow to them you will miss out on awesome things like tricks or treats.
- How sweet, that Lucy takes care of Linus. I guess she isn’t so terrible after all.
- AND THEN! Linus has that epic rant at the end. Nothing like childhood sincerity.
Use code SNOOPY to receive $10 OFF on personalized Peanuts books.
will both be discounted to $19.99. Code valid 10/25-10/31.
Hurry, friend! Your Peanuts pals have made a mess of the letters of the alphabet and they need your help to get them back in order. Go on an alphabet adventure with the Peanuts gang as they hop from A to Z and teach your little one just how fun learning can be! Find fun little phrases and colorful letters on each page to help your child recognize every letter of the alphabet. Delight your little reader with their first Peanuts ABC book and begin a lifelong alphabet journey. Practicing the alphabet has never been this fun!
Personalize this story with a name, cute photo and a dedication message. Plus, discover a personalized alphabet poster at the end of the book!
Come along for some counting fun! Your favorite Peanuts pals are ready to play and teach a new friend to count along the way! Show your silly Peanuts friends how to keep their numbers in order, then rhyme from 1 to 10 to start your counting adventure. You will play hide and seek, splash at the beach, visit the library and find a pumpkin patch. Through every adventure, your smiling friends are counting on you to learn something new. Join this bright bunch and jump into the fun. Discover lessons that last a lifetime with your first Peanuts 1-2-3 book!
Personalize this story with a name, cute photo, and a dedication message. You can also include a very important number–your child’s age! Plus, discover a personalized 1-2-3 poster at the end of the book.
Win a $30 Movie Gift Card so you & your family can see The Peanuts Movie!
Winner will be notified on November 2.