It is my favorite time of year again. It is fall, the air is crisp and leaves are pretty colors. It is also the fall version of the Dewey 24 Hour Readathon. I’ve missed out on the Spring Readathon, I was in Mexico on vacation, so words can’t say how excited I am to be participating this time around. I’ve got my pile of books, averted crisis with my Dunkin Donuts coffee (we were out of creamer, so I got the rewards app and a free coffee for downloading that app) and even a cat on hand.
Here’s my pile (and also my instagram – are we friends on insta? Let’s be friends!)
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from Central NY.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am excited about all of them — probably this Kindle book – Hot Toy it is a Christmas novella by Jennifer Crusie.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
hahaha, I did not go all out with snacks, but I do have some cheese puffs, so those.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am actually not a cat person, but we just got a cat and I am kind of okay with her. She’s scratched me a few times, because I think she knows my feels towards cats.
Also, I love Halloween and costumes.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I missed out on the last readathon and um, the one before that had the HaleNo drama break out so I did not get as much read as I had hoped. This year I plan on focusing strictly on books and not getting sucked into anything. I also have much more comfy furniture to lie around on and the run of my boyfriend’s house — he is at drill and I am watching his cat.