You guys it is that wonderful time of the year where pumpkin spice is everywhere and I can look longingly at the sweaters in my drawers and boots on my rack and know that soon I will be able to wear them. It is also a time of blog improvement and getting kind of caught up before the October 2015 Dewey 24 Hour Readathon. You guys this weekend is BLOGGIESTA and aside from having a few things to do personally (drinks with a dear friend, working a fundraiser concert, driving to Josh’s) I plan on really buckling down and getting some blogging things done.
Here are my goals and they are very lofty but hey, shoot for the moon and if you miss you’ll land among the stars, AM I RIGHT?!
- Set up all outstanding reviews (so pretty much draft them using Ultimate Book Blogger Plugin and do an outline)
- Write 10 Reviews
- Re-format 25 Reviews To UBB Format
- Pin 20 Reviews
- Edit/Post My Haul Video
- Format Top 10 Tuesday For This Upcoming Week because I love Seasonal TBRs
- Schedule 3 Waiting On Wednesday Posts
- Draft Interview Questions for a series I plan on doing called ‘The Secret Of My Success’