Hey reader friends! Today is the Dewey 2014 Readathon and I have decided to post my updates here and to just keep updating this post over and over again instead of creating separate posts.
My TBR Stack
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
My participation is sooooo last minute — so leftover garlic knots from last night’s dinner, otherwise I have not really made anything!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My favorite color is pink. My car is red and I bought it purely for the moon roof.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I did participate in the last readathon! I am not sure what exactly I will do different because that one went really well. Hmmm. Maybe different food? I mean I did not go out and specifically buy food. I might do some more cardio, like jumping jacks between books.
Books Completed: 4
Pages Read: 720
Audiobook Time Listened: 3 hours 30 minutes
Titles Of Books Completed:
Frostbite: A Vampire Academy Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead
The Boundless by Kenneth Oppel (I had 2 hours left of the audiobook and finished listening while catching up on some online controversy)
They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Clair
Mr. Popularity by Lincoln Peirce