Sorry for the frequent updates about to occur on the part of my participation in the Dewey 24 Hour Readathon — FYI it’s totally not too late to join in!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m repping Central NY.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Definitely the Vampire Academy graphic novels!!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I actually plan on making some chili in my crock pot while listening to one of my audiobooks, so I am definitely excited about the chili.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I work as a victim advocate. I know how to read sheet music. I have zero rhythm. I am just learning how to cook. I don’t love cats. Team dogs, y’all.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I did participate! One thing that is definitely different is that I am in a new home and living with JUST Tony so, I will be able to stay out in the living room all night and have access to the computer and warmth. Also, better food this time around!