Fill Your Kindle: Or WOW IT’S ALREADY MAY!

Y’all, I cannot believe it’s May which means one month until BEA, but even BETTER? NEW KINDLE DEALS! Whoo-hoo. Seriously, it’s a good thing these are digital files and not actual physical books because I would likely be unable to lift my kindle with all the books on it.

kindle deals

For $0.57:

For $0.99:

For $1.99:

For $2.99:

Find out more about the Epic Reads: Epic Deals by clicking the picture below:

Epic Reads: Epic Deals

Epic Reads: Epic Deals

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

by April (Books&Wine)

April is 26 years old. She is an educator. In her free time she can be found reading, working out, or eating junk food. She often wears her sunglasses at night.

8 comments… add one

• BEA!!!! HOLLA! I AM SO EXCITED. LIKE ALL CAPS EXCITED.

• Thanks for posting this! I bought Ship of Souls (using your link, even!). I’ve heard only good things about it, and $1.99… can’t beat the price.

Also: BEA. I hope I will see you (and recognize everyone from the blogosphere, for that matter)! Yay.

• I DON’T HAVE A KINDLE!!! Why is life SO UNFAIR!??!?!?!?!

• I love when blogs do Kindle bargain posts, I can never find the good deals so it’s handy when someone else finds them for me! A few aren’t available for Aussies (boo) but I do want Epic Fail!

• STARCROSSED!!! I’ve been wanting to read this one forever, but my library doesn’t have it. Buying it right now!

• Woohoo I grabbed Starcrossed. The others that I’m interested in I already have so I can’t help you there April! Sorry! But yay for affiliate-helping!

(Stupid NC doesn’t participate in the Amazon Affiliate program. *kicks things*)

• I’m here to buy the Maureen Johnson book. I have been wanting to try her stuff. I almost bought it there at the signing we were at, but I put it back cause my bill was already pretty hefty! I’m snatching that bitch up now!

Love these posts you do! especially now that i’m a kindle whore. I can’t get enough of reading on it. lol. :)

• I have no willpower. I haven’t even read the last, god, it must be 10 Kindle purchases I’ve made?! But I could only hold out for 4 days before grabbing Epic Fail. And The Twin’s Daughter. And I’m really eyeing up The Latte Rebellion and Cate of the Lost Colony. At least if I’m ever stuck on a desert island with only my Kindle, I have a backlog of books to last me for years before I’m rescued.