Friends, I am often very lazy when it comes to signing up for challenges. It’s why in February, I am finally signing up for a challenge that I should have signed up for in the beginning of January.
One of my favorite people EVER, Shanyn is hosting an awesome challenge called the Completely Contemporary Challenge where you pick a number and then read that many contemporary books published in 2010, 2011, and 2012. I chose the number three, but home to exceed it.
Here are my book choices:
1. Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti
2. Invisible Girl by Mary Hanlon Stone
3. Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales
1. So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
2. Back When You Were Easier To Love by Emily Wing Smith
3. Leverage by Joshua C. Cohen
1. The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
2. Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John
3. The Story Of Us by Deb Caletti
So, lovely readers, have you read any of my choices? Which would you read first?