Five Reasons Friday is a brand new feature I’ve rolled out to shine a spotlight on my favorite book blogs. These are the blogs that don’t necessarily have the most followers, but continually impress me with their content. Please, do not email me asking to be featured as I don’t want to be put in the position of saying no.
This week, I am featuring Asheley from Into The Hall Of Books. Yo, Asheley is THE DEAL. She rocks. Why should you read her blog?
1. Right now you are reading this post, so chances are you enjoy lists. Asheley’s reviews usually are done in list form and it is AWESOME and easy on the eyes and really gets the point across.
2. Asheley has legit taste in books. Girl knows what is up when it comes to fantasy. Plus she is expanding her horizons by trying contemporary books!
3. Raise your hand if you love a great discussion post! My hand is way, way up in the air. Asheley’s blog totally meets this need of mine – she usually does at least one discussion post a month ranging from interesting things such as online bookish life vs. real life to reading bad books to book snobbery. I love it because her posts get my gears turning.
4. Are you up for a challenge? Asheley is participating in several challenges and takes it seriously and that is awesome. I love knowing people who are not flakey!! 😀
5. Lastly, Asheley has a wonderful personality. There’s like 15 people whom I would say are the best commenters in the book blogosphere and Asheley is one of them. She is consistently intelligent and kind and thoughtful and her passion for books is loud and clear.