Holy crap guys, I have read SIX MOTHERTRUCKNG BOOKS so far.
It’s now half way through hour 13. I’m on my second energy drink, a starbucks doubleshot. Here’s hoping I don’t catch heart palpitations lol.
Anyways here’s what I’ve completed so far:
All three of these books are CYBILS books, so hurrah for catching up a little bit on that.
During my hour of cheering, I happily left comments on ALL of the participants in the group I was assigned. HURRAH.
And of course, you guys already know that when I’m in a spot that I can’t read or am writing up one of these posts, I’m listening to The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan.
MID POINT SURVEY HOLLAAAA
1. What are you reading right now?
I’m listening to The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan AND about to start The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: The Hidden Gallery by Maryrose Wood
2. How many books have you read so far?
Six books, listening to one audio, and about to start book 7
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Which Witch by Eva Ibbotson
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I cleaned all afternoon yesterday so I wouldn’t need to today.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Nope people know that they better neva interrupt me while I’m reading a book
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I’m a veteran, nothing really surprises me any more hahaha
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Champagne for all
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Nothing, I have it down pat, taking breaks to cheer and staying focused while I read — I tell myself a few more chapters than you can take a break to check twitter
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Nope, I am STRONG. Ask me again around midnight hahahah
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Read really short books from your childhood, you’ll feel like a badass when everyone else is on book two and you are on book SIX.