And I Interrupt Your Regularly Schedule Dose of Unicorns….To Build Some Community

Do you guys ever check your google reader so often, that you get sad when there aren’t any updates? Yeah, I do that. I am constantly on the look out for new and brilliant blogs to check out. Also, I have my google reader organized that I can check out as many blogs as I want and still not feel overwhelmed (FOLDERS PEOPLE, FOLDERS). So in the spirit of community, I have joined Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and The Blog Hop hosted by Crazy-For-Books.

Clearly this picture needs Unicorns in it.

I’m actually looking for some great new fantasy/sci-fi blogs to check out. And guys, I already follow the Book Smugglers, but suggestions are totally appreciated.
About April (Books&Wine)

April is 28 years old and created Good Books And Good Wine. She works for a non-profit. In her free time she can be found reading, working out, or eating junk food. She often wears her sunglasses at night.

Comments

1. Kathy Martin says:

Visiting from Friday Follow and am a new follower. Have a great day!

2. Sabrina @ about happy books says:

Hi, I'm a new follower stopping by via the Hop. Have a great weekend!

my blog

3. Chachic says:

I'm not doing the hop this week but I just wanted to comment. I totally understand what you mean when your Google Reader seems quiet. I also arrange my reader into folders! But I probably don't follow as many blogs as you do. 🙂

4. agirlreads says:

Hi April,
    Thanks for popping by my blog. I became a new follower of yours 🙂 This book blogger hop is awesome, more followers, more books recs… all things I love 🙂

5. Jenn (Books At Midnight) says:

Lol, I refresh ALL THE TIME. But, wait, folders – what folders? I think I have just had the revelation of the century, THANK YOU.

Hm, I'm actually kind of stumped with the fantasy/sci-fi blogs. I think I follow a few, but they haven't been that regular in updating lately…

6. Hey there, April 🙂 Thanks for stopping by Obsessed! … I'm already a follower of your blog, but thought I'd *wave* hello! There do seem to be a lot of unicorns about … think I need to check this out 😮

7. Tiger Holland says:

Returning the visit and hopping by!

Ah, I love your support of unicorns, but I've been following the posts, and I've got to say I'm Team Zombie. Horns with the power of healing just don't measure up to the flesh-eating undead. 🙂

-Tiger

8. Felicia the Geeky Blogger says:

I "followed" the "hop" and came by to say have a great weekend!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger

9. VampAngel says:

Hi April!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. And I'm happy you did, because I love your place. I'm gonna explore it now.

Oh, and I'm glad you are excited about my favorite series posts. I'll probably have a new one up tomorrow!

I'm following you too!

VampAngel

10. Thanks for stoppin by my blog today! I am a new follower 🙂 I look forward to reading more from you!

11. Hopping by 🙂
    Have a nice weekend 🙂

12. Hi there:

Dropping by via the Saturday Network! Nice to "meet" you!

JHS
    Colloquium

13. Jenn (Books At Midnight) says:

Just stopping by again to say: Thanks for participating in The Saturday Network!

14. Found you through the hop…books and wine, love the idea!!

15. E.J. Stevens says:

Stopping by on the Hop. My Hop is here.

If you hop by, be sure to enter my 400 Followers Giveaway. 🙂

xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

16. Tara SG (25 Hour Books) says:

I stopped by via the blog hop!

I'm a fellow lover of book and wine 🙂 Hope you had a great weekend!

Tara SG