Mid-Event Survey: 1. What are you reading right now?
I’m currently read Life As we Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer, it’s pretty intense. I’m on page 140 out of 337
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig. I’m not sure how long I’ll last though, as I have work 11-4 tomorrow and the readathon officially ends at 8am for me, plus my job involves dealing with the public.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I got lucky and got the day off
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Yes. I just go with the flow, complain about them and count them as breaks
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
The support from the amazing cheerleaders, I love each and every single comment I have received. Please if you are cheering for my blog drop me your URL so I can personally thank you tomorrow!!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Do it during winter vacation!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Make sure I have the day after the readathon off
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Hmmmm… I guess taking breaks works well for me, I took a one-hour break to get some dinner and see and chat with others, I’ve find that helps keep me from going nuts, so please take breaks so you don’t end up shooting people with a deer rifle!!
April is 28 years old and created Good Books And Good Wine. She works for a non-profit. In her free time she can be found reading, working out, or eating junk food. She often wears her sunglasses at night.
Be In The Know When It Comes To Books
Earn Free Book Money
Support Good Books & Good Wine With Your Amazon Purchase